having been appointed Chief Information Commissioner/Information
Commissioner/State Chief Information Commissioner/State
swear in the name of God
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution
of India as by law established, that I will uphold the
sovereignty and integrity of India, that I will duly
and faithfully and to the best of my ability, knowledge
and judgment perform the duties of my office without
fear or favour, affection or ill-will and that I will
uphold the Constitution and the laws.".
(See section 24)
and security organisation established by the Central
1. Intelligence Bureau.
2. Research and Analysis Wing of the Cabinet Secretariat.
3. Directorate of Revenue Intelligence.
4. Central Economic Intelligence Bureau.
5. Directorate of Enforcement.
6. Narcotics Control Bureau.
7. Aviation Research Centre.
8. Special Frontier Force.
9. Border Security Force.
10. Central Reserve Police Force.
11. Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
12. Central Industrial Security Force.
13. National Security Guards.
14. Assam Rifles.
15. Special Service Bureau.
16. Special Branch (CID), Andaman and Nicobar.
17. The Crime Branch-C.I.D.- CB, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
18. Special Branch, Lakshadweep Police.